Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Make it with us!


I had so much fun this summer with Dana and the Old Red Barn Co. Quilt-Along! I made FOUR quilts-one for each of my grand-girls, and then the circle quilt from the leftovers ...that got this blog started.

We didn't want the group to end, so Amy led round two, a zig zag quilt from half-square triangles.

Now, it's time for round THREE! Wonky Log Cabins!!! This time John is our leader. Click on the QuiltAlong button in the side bar, which takes you to the flickr group. You can check out some of our past quilts, and get the directions for the new Q-Along.

I'm using funky florals- all fabrics that were donated to a stash sale for charity my little quilt group had, but these didn't sell. They may have been rejects, but I think they'll look great together in an "odd-but-wonderful" sort of way! (Hope I'm right about that, but we shall see...)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pattern! Looks perfect for the left over fabric. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete