Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bow Tie and a Few More...

Here are the last photos from our January Quilt Group. (I missed a few, and a couple of my photos were just too dark or out of focus. I'll try to do better next time!!)

Jan brought a vintage bow tie quilt. Pink, red, and blue. Not a color plan I would have chosen, but I think that's part of the fun of looking at old quilts. I'd love to know the story of the quilter and why she chose these colors.


And will you look at the detail in this one, also shared by Jan! (I think a friend of hers made this.)

I think Jan made these last two- both are cozy looking beauties.



We'll meet again at the end of the month for more sharing, oohing and aahhhing... I'd better get to work!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful quilts. I can only imagine how many months it took to stitch all those gorgeous flowers on. Isn't it wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow tie quilt is so amazing. Vintage wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete