Thursday, April 1, 2010

More from Quilt Group

Remember this? Helen made the zig zag part of this, and it's what I won in our gift exchange at Christmas. It had a wide green border on it.


Helen didn't like it. But I was happy to "steal" it during the gift game... And so I cut down the green to a narrow border, and added a pieced border of small squares. (I made units of 6 fabrics strips, and then cut them into strips. Once they were mixed up with other units, they achieved the "randomness" I wanted.) And I'm using the green that I cut off to make the binding. Thanks Helen, for the collaboration!


These next two quilt tops are by Lori. I missed all her details about them, but I think both are great- love the cheerful fabrics in this one...


and love the depth of pattern created by these simple but effective blocks!

Make it a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your post. You are so kind to share your show and tell with us. Thanks for the inspiration. You are in a great group of quilters I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible quilts. Love the red in all of them.

    ReplyDelete