Monday, May 3, 2010

April, Part 2

More from this month's meeting-

This photo quilt was made by Terry for her husband. She used some great batiks to frame family photos...

And she included a couple of drawings done by her daughters of their "Pop"

The detailed quilting including some of his favorites saying and other pretty work by Terry.


Helen brought her sensational circles again, now all hand quilted. She said she loved the process, and plans to do more handquilting. The results are worth it, I think!



(And I loved her backing fabric too- anybody know what it is?)


Make it a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing photo quilt! It's one of the nicest gifts I've seen yet. I bet he loves it so much. The circle quilt is also very beautiful. I love the bright colours in it. Gosh your group are talented ladies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I still have enough fabric with a selvage to know the fabric is Eyes Wise by Luella Doss and Robin Fleming for Free Spirit. I have no idea if it is still around. I have small bits if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great. I love the batiks surrounding the family photos! The hand quilting on the circle quilt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete