Friday, May 21, 2010

Guessing Game

This is for you, Jan...


Jan is an art teacher and a paper snipper. She has some wonderful scherenschnitte artwork!  I thought she'd appreciate this bulletin board seen at one of my schools. Make sure you check out her work over at her blog: http://snippetygibbet.blogspot.com/

Can you guess who these characters are?



No, this is not me.


This was part of a Dr. Seuss birthday celebration. I don't know the details of the contest since I'm only at the school after hours, but it appears they were numbered, and students could guess the names of the characters and submit them. Once the contest was over, the names of the characters and  book titles were revealed.











Okay, this one's me.


Just kidding. My neck isn't that long.


Make it a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

  1. Ya, I would swear that the last one is me also except for the long neck...lol! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my GOSH! That bulletin board is genius! My coworker and I have to do all of the bulletin boards in my school and so I may have to steal that idea! I hope you don'tmind, but I would like to link to this post. It is wonderful! jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute for getting kids to think about book characters and such! I think I may recognize cat in the Hat. I am glad I dropped by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete