Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Boxes and Easter Treats

I've been making paper boxes for so many years I can't remember when I learned how. These are made from 12x12 cardstock. I attached the ribbon bows with the glue gun. They are filled with chocolate eggs and kisses, and will be delivered to women from church who I visit each month. The cute paper mache bunny was a gift from my sister. I don't know the name of the designer, but I love it!And I've had the hand painted rock bunny for years. The artist painted "the Lord is my rock" on the bottom of it. See the wooden eggs in the green bowl? We've had these for years... I think they were handpainted in an Eastern European country...There are five, one for each of my now grown kids.











Make it a Wonderful Day!


3 comments:

  1. Love the idea. I just might have to use it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Easter. I love your boxes. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I love your boxes and especially your Easter Bunnie. I just love his funky look. Where did you find him, or did you make him?

    ReplyDelete