Monday, December 13, 2010

A Quick Gift Idea


Do you need a quick gift?


Last year's post-Christmas sale cloth napkins, recycled ribbon, and tags made from last year's Christmas cards and other paper scraps...

You could make your own napkins,but these store-bought ones worked out. (When I bought them, I'd planned on embroidering them... But I never got around to it, so I relied on the "wrapping" to make them look fun.
I donated these to our Service Auction at church, and I'm happy to say they were a hit in the silent auction. I also donated some drawing lessons, and a few other items. It's fun to see what creative ways people participated- I won a haircut, some yard labor, and a cute cocoa basket with collaged coasters.
We raised money to provide Christmas for some families who could use our help. (My husband is making cookies for a year, with a monthly delivery to the happy highest bidder. Yes, HE will be baking them, not me!) :D


Make it a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment