Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bundles of Love

That's a lot of love.



Yep. FORTY-SIX Bundles of Love to be exact. Fabric, yarn, and a few other sewing supplies all bundled up, heading to Afghanistan tomorrow. The boxes are now all loaded in the car, ready to drop off at the Post Office.
Thank you to everyone who cleaned out their cupboards one more time to share our abundance.


Do you want to help out? Go check out http://ibol.wordpress.com/ . You don't have to send forty-six. But I'll bet you and a friend could put together one! :D

Make it a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive. Our local quilt shop has a drive so I have donated to that. It's a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I hope that when I go back, I can talk people into getting one of those goodie boxes. THANK YOU for caring enough for the Troops to send that many boxes out. As a deploying Soldier, it means alot when we get goodie boxes. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete