Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quilt for a Fall Afternoon

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We've had all our kids and grandkids here and that made this a wonderful holiday for me. I've been laid up a bit after knee surgery, but everyone helped out and kept reminding me to go sit down. (That's REALLY hard for me to do!)

This is the quilt I wrapped up in on the couch while icing and elevating my knee..

I made this a few years back, but it's one that gets lots of use. It's the perfect size for two to cozy in while watching a movie. The half-square triangles went together quickly, and the random layout makes for some interesting value shifts.


Family time for the rest of the weekend. We're thankful for each other, every day!

Make it a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

  1. it is perfect for a wintery day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I love your color choices in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful. Love the placement of your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete