Saturday, October 3, 2009

September's Q-Group, part 2

What can I say about Helen's Quilt? Her bright colors and happy fabrics are so wonderful and fun! Love this quilt!!! And I love that Kaffe border!







Here is Barbara's work in progress- raw edge flowers, hand appliqued with wide loose edges that will fray for a shabby chic look- so soft and sweet!







Here's Ardith's Americana version of Irish chain with an Ohio Star block called "Star of Hope" This one's going to look really great when it's quilted!

Our group was small on Friday, and I missed getting photos of a few quilts! I'll try to get everyone's next time. Marsha had a great 9 patch made from blocks we swapped for several months. She's donating hers for a charity auction. (And I have a group project quilt we're giving as a surprise over the weekend, so I'll post about it on Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment